viernes, mayo 22

did you forget that I was even alive? did you forget everything you ever had? did you forget? did you forget? about me?

So now I guess this is where we have to stand did you regret ever holding my hand? never again please don't forget. Don't forget

And at last all the pictures have been burned, and all the past is just a lesson that we've learned I won't forget it. Please don't forget about us. But somewhere we went wrong, our love is like a song but you won't sing along you've forgotten about us.

SJAG

SJAG
" I see Love in Black and White. Passion in shades of 'Gris'. But when it comes to You and I, Color is all I see."

te amo tanto tanto tanto tanto

te amo tanto tanto tanto tanto
prefiero estar sola, si se que no puedo tenerte.

Miley Ray ♥

Miley Ray ♥
'Half the time I've got my name in lights , the other half I'm by your side'

TS

TS
I believe in whatever you do, and I'll do anything to see it through ♥