domingo, junio 14


Talking to someone who 1. makes me very happy and 2. doesn't know I'm totally photo booth-ing it while they're telling me about their day haha! ( I'm listening I swear)








Jajajaja dios te amo. y estoy segura que hablabas con nick y me pone ABSOLUTAMENTE feliz por vos, u deserve it!
pd
no me habia echo adicta totalmente a tu twitter no? jajajajaja lo miro cada diez minutos

SJAG

SJAG
" I see Love in Black and White. Passion in shades of 'Gris'. But when it comes to You and I, Color is all I see."

te amo tanto tanto tanto tanto

te amo tanto tanto tanto tanto
prefiero estar sola, si se que no puedo tenerte.

Miley Ray ♥

Miley Ray ♥
'Half the time I've got my name in lights , the other half I'm by your side'

TS

TS
I believe in whatever you do, and I'll do anything to see it through ♥