viernes, julio 3

here we go again (oootra vez sopa)

I tell everyone that we are through
Cause I'm so much better without you
But it's just another pretty lie
Cause I break down
Everytime you come around.
So how did you get here Under my skin?
Swore that I'll never let you back in
Should have known better I
n trying to let you go
Cause here we go go go again
Hard as I try I know I can't quit
Something about you is so addictive
We're falling together
You think that by now I know
Cause here we go go go again

SJAG

SJAG
" I see Love in Black and White. Passion in shades of 'Gris'. But when it comes to You and I, Color is all I see."

te amo tanto tanto tanto tanto

te amo tanto tanto tanto tanto
prefiero estar sola, si se que no puedo tenerte.

Miley Ray ♥

Miley Ray ♥
'Half the time I've got my name in lights , the other half I'm by your side'

TS

TS
I believe in whatever you do, and I'll do anything to see it through ♥