viernes, diciembre 18

The reason why

So, I will head out alone and hope for the best
And we can hang out heads down
As we skip the goodbyes
And you can tell the world what you want them to hear
I've got nothing left to lose, my dear
So, I'm up for the little white lies
But you and I know the reason why....
"Asique, yo voy a borrarme sola y desearte lo mejor. Algun dia vamos a poder ponernos a un costado y poder decir que por lo menos lo intentamos, y si alguno de nosotros logra en grande, vamos a largar los arrepetimientos y hablar de como el amor nunca muere. Pero vos y yo siempre, vos y yo siempre vamos a saber el porqué"

SJAG

SJAG
" I see Love in Black and White. Passion in shades of 'Gris'. But when it comes to You and I, Color is all I see."

te amo tanto tanto tanto tanto

te amo tanto tanto tanto tanto
prefiero estar sola, si se que no puedo tenerte.

Miley Ray ♥

Miley Ray ♥
'Half the time I've got my name in lights , the other half I'm by your side'

TS

TS
I believe in whatever you do, and I'll do anything to see it through ♥