jueves, agosto 26

- the smell of you in every single dream I dream
I knew when we collided
you're the one I have decided

who's one of my kind


-
well you can cut a rug,
watching you is the only drug I need
so gangster, I'm so thug
you're the only one I'm dreaming of
you see I can be myself now finally
in fact there's nothing I cant be
I want the world to see
you'll be with me

SJAG

SJAG
" I see Love in Black and White. Passion in shades of 'Gris'. But when it comes to You and I, Color is all I see."

te amo tanto tanto tanto tanto

te amo tanto tanto tanto tanto
prefiero estar sola, si se que no puedo tenerte.

Miley Ray ♥

Miley Ray ♥
'Half the time I've got my name in lights , the other half I'm by your side'

TS

TS
I believe in whatever you do, and I'll do anything to see it through ♥