sábado, noviembre 21

" There’s a possibility, there’s a possibility all I gon' get is gone with your step. So tell me when you hear my heart stop, You’re the only who knows. Tell me when you hear my silence There’s a possibility I wouldn’t know. Know that when you leave, know that when you leave by blood and by mean you walk like a thief by blood and by mean I fall when you leave. So tell me when you hear my heart stop, you’re the only who knows. Tell me when you hear my silence there’s a possibility I wouldn’t know. Tell me when my sigh is over you’re the reason why I’m close, tell me if you hear me falling, there's a possibility it wouldn’t show. "




Llegue a la conclusion de que siempre que escribo aca, es porque lo necesito. Y extraño los momentos en los que NO necesito de este blog, nada personal nobravery es culpa de New Moon , sus soundtracks , y él. Igual tengo el presentimiento de que nos vamos a ver seguido..

SJAG

SJAG
" I see Love in Black and White. Passion in shades of 'Gris'. But when it comes to You and I, Color is all I see."

te amo tanto tanto tanto tanto

te amo tanto tanto tanto tanto
prefiero estar sola, si se que no puedo tenerte.

Miley Ray ♥

Miley Ray ♥
'Half the time I've got my name in lights , the other half I'm by your side'

TS

TS
I believe in whatever you do, and I'll do anything to see it through ♥