domingo, enero 31

(Puede que SG me este cachannndo, pero esta letra no tiene desperdicio.)


{Everything's cool, yeah. It's all gonna be okay, yeah. And I know, maybe I'll live and laugh about it someday, but not today, no.
Cause I don't feel so good I'm tangled up inside, my heart is on my sleeve. Tomorrow is a mystery to me.
And it might be wonderful, it might be magical. It might be everything I've waited for, a miracle. But even if I fall in love again with someone new, it could never be the way I loved you...}


And it was be wonderful,

It was magical,
It was everything I've waited for,
A miracle
And if I should ever fall in love again
With someone new
Oh, It could never be the way
No, It will never be the way
I loved you

SJAG

SJAG
" I see Love in Black and White. Passion in shades of 'Gris'. But when it comes to You and I, Color is all I see."

te amo tanto tanto tanto tanto

te amo tanto tanto tanto tanto
prefiero estar sola, si se que no puedo tenerte.

Miley Ray ♥

Miley Ray ♥
'Half the time I've got my name in lights , the other half I'm by your side'

TS

TS
I believe in whatever you do, and I'll do anything to see it through ♥