lunes, julio 19

I love you more than I did before and then today I don't see your face, nothing's changed no one could take your place. It gets harder every day say you love me more than you did before and I'm sorry it's this way but I'm coming home, I'll be coming home. And if you ask me I will stay-

I will stay, always stay I never want to lose you and if I had to, I would choose you so stay, please always stay you're the one that I hold on to 'cause my heart would stop without you-

SJAG

SJAG
" I see Love in Black and White. Passion in shades of 'Gris'. But when it comes to You and I, Color is all I see."

te amo tanto tanto tanto tanto

te amo tanto tanto tanto tanto
prefiero estar sola, si se que no puedo tenerte.

Miley Ray ♥

Miley Ray ♥
'Half the time I've got my name in lights , the other half I'm by your side'

TS

TS
I believe in whatever you do, and I'll do anything to see it through ♥