sábado, septiembre 11

I'm out to have a good time
To get you off of my mind
Cuz I don't
And I won't need you
Send out a 911
We're gonna have some fun
Hey boy, you know
You better run
Cuz it's a girl's night
It's alright without you
I'm gonna stay out
And play out without you

You better hold tight
This girl's night is without you ! ! !


(que vayas a estar en el lugar donde va a ser mi gno es solamente un pequeño detalle)

SJAG

SJAG
" I see Love in Black and White. Passion in shades of 'Gris'. But when it comes to You and I, Color is all I see."

te amo tanto tanto tanto tanto

te amo tanto tanto tanto tanto
prefiero estar sola, si se que no puedo tenerte.

Miley Ray ♥

Miley Ray ♥
'Half the time I've got my name in lights , the other half I'm by your side'

TS

TS
I believe in whatever you do, and I'll do anything to see it through ♥